About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Elections Learn More
- What is on the ballot in the next election?
How to register to vote? ...and more
Candidates Learn More
- Running for Office? Submit your information here for our Voters Guide.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members.
The unit schedule appears in the current newsletter, In League Reporter.
League of Women Voters Speakers Bureau Learn More
- The League of Women Voters of Metro StL Speakers Bureau is a service providing information to the public through presentations about Elections, Voting, and the Responsibilities of Citizenship. In the months preceeding the vote, we speak on various ballot petitions, constitutional amendments, and local bond and taxation proposals. Volunteer members present information tailored to the interest and ballots of the requesting group of citizens.
Education Committee Learn More
- Education Committee studies government policy that affects schools at every level.
In League Reporter Learn More
- We publish our newsletter, the In League Reporter, monthly. Read our In League Reporter online. Older issues are included.
(You can download a free PDF reader from http://www.adobe.com )
Action and Advocacy Learn More
- League Takes Action
League Study and Action Learn More
- League Study and Action
Trivia Night Learn More
- Trivia Night 2017, Saturday, February 25th 7:00 pm
THEATRE PARTY Learn More
- The Theatre Party is the major fund raising event of the Metro St. Louis League. We encourage all members and friends of the League to support this entertaining and fun event.
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
LWV Products Learn More
- LWVSTL PRODUCTS
Clean Air and Sustainability Learn More
- This year we continue with articles on small steps that we can take to help our environment and counter the effects of Global Warming. This LWVSTL webpage will provide additional resources and information. We will be updating as additional information is available.