Put your self to our Trivia Night Test - Join the Fun March 15th
The night will feature general trivia with some politically-themed Q's,Mulligans, 50/50 raffle, heads or tails and other games, and a silent auction. Prizes for highest scoring table. Dan Dillon of KMOV will be the
For more information and registration contact Pat Jones (314)807-8346 or PatJones@lwvstl.org.
Full table teams must register by 3 p.m. on Friday, March 14 to guarantee group seating. Walk-ups are welcome the night of the event.
Proceeds benefit The League of Women Voters of St. Louis.
Register and Pay for your seat(s) or table(s)
Click here to Download the event Flyer
Click here to view the Building and Parking Map
Saturday, March 15, 2014
Nerinx Hall High School,
530 E.Lockwood, Webster Groves, MO 63119
Doors open at 6 pm, trivia starts at 7:00.
Tickets are $20 per person up to a table of 10.
Price includes 2 beer tickets, soft drinks and snacks.
Feel free to bring your own food and beverages to share with your table.
Elections Learn More
- What is on the ballot in the next election?
How to register to vote? ...and more
Candidates Learn More
- Running for Office? Submit your information here for our Voters Guide.
Calendar of Events Learn More
- We sponsor meetings and events for the public and League members.
The unit schedule appears in the current newsletter, In League Reporter.
In League Reporter Learn More
- We publish our newsletter, the In League Reporter, monthly. Read our In League Reporter online. Older issues are included.
(You can download a free PDF reader from http://www.adobe.com )
Agricultural Update and Health Care Action Learn More
- League Study and Action
About the League Learn More
- What is our mission? How are we structured? What is our history?
Join the League Learn More
- Why and how can you join our grassroots organization?
Cameron's Corner Learn More
- Notes from our Summer Intern - Cameron Smith
Clean Air and Sustainability Learn More
- This year we continue with articles on small steps that we can take to help our environment and counter the effects of Global Warming. This LWVSTL webpage will provide additional resources and information. We will be updating as additional information is available.